October 23, 2007

Introducing w910i, k850i

Someone asked about the new mobile phones from Sony Ericsson. So, let's talk about them. Recently, Sony Ericsson has announced two new mobile phones - W910i and K850i. I personally longed for the K850i for quite some time, before my HP6828, I was using K810i and I was very happy with it. :)

W910 was nicknamed the "music handset" ;) due to it's specially designed music player and emotional music selector - SensMe. In SensMe, all the music will be analysied and arranged on a map according to the mood of the song. Users can then play the songs according to their mood.





The other new phone - K850i - just like its ancestor K810i. It was focused on taking pictures :D, combined with Cybershot technology and a 5.0 MP CMOS camera, what more need to be said? Oh, did I mention that the lenses on the mobile has the ability to focus on objects?


==========================
To Peggy,
Oh, I wanted the k850i, but the phone you get doesn't have Traditional Chinese, right? If that's the case and you are happy with your phone right now, I think you should get a better offer without a new phone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.... how can u happy wif my phone rite now le?! cant u remember my phone has broken mei?! I cant even see Wu-chun whole face in my screen lor..... i m now using Ball's mobile. i will hv a look on 850i.... but then, u will needa give me yr own one ga la bor