November 17, 2007

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (trailers)

Today, I wanna talk about a game developed by Ubisoft Entertainment. It's called "Rayman Raving Rabbids", the sequel to Rayman's Raving rabbid released on XB360 and Wii. The game contains tons of hilarious mini games, and a herd of ultra stupid (but funny and cute) looking rabbits that love music and dancing. Basically, it's not the game-play that attract me. IT'S THE RABBIDS!!! :-)

Here are some of the games trailers for you to take a look at. Check out their appearance.

賤兔回來了,一樣的傻,一樣的賤,一樣的討人喜愛。看看最新的宣傳片吧。真的是十分搞笑。

The first trailer I want to show you is the rabbids' invation in Japan. Runner-up in my rank of favourite rabbids' movie.
第一段是賤兔入侵日本。


Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 E3 Trailer
Uploaded by ubi

This is my personal favourite! So, you've seen the blockbuster "The Transformers" check out the rabbids' clone of the movie.
我個人最喜歡的,變了質的變形金剛。

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 Ubidays Trailer
Uploaded by ubi

0 comments: