December 24, 2007

X'mas wish list

It's Christmas once again, busy preparing Christmas presents. Of course I have my own wish list. Let's see...... Most of them are just play things, but a wish list is something you want, right? Well, so I may just reveal mine, and see if any of you are kind enough to get me one. Haha! (Don't pretend you didn't read this. I've got your IP logged! :) )

#1 Sony Vaio TP1
This multimedia PC will definately goes well with my new flat!


#2 xBox HD-DVD Drive
Well, I've got a xBox, with this HD DVD drive, I can watch Hi Def DVD now!

#3 Home Theatre System
A Mini Home Theatre System with 5.1 surround Sound would be nice.

#4 A new Server
Been a long time since I built my last server, mini-ITX computer are quite cheap now, wouldn't hurt to get one as a server, running Linux.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas~~