February 24, 2008

Singapore Trip



Resently, I went to Singapore for 6 days for an Student Immersion Programme, well, I ain't the student, I am one of the five teachers that take care of the 24 Primary 4-5 kids. Well, most of the fee was paid by The Ministry Of Education (MoE) in Singapore, so I didn't have to pay.

Well let's summarise what I have done these days.

We left Hong Kong on 18th Feb, the flight took about 4 hours, and we were greeted by the Deputy Headmaster of our partner school - Seng Kang Primary School (SKPS). We went straight to our lodging place in Downtown East, and we called it a day after the seafood dinner at East Coast.

Day 2 and Day 3 we had professional exchanges with colleagues from SKPS where our students had lessons in their school. We had a City tour around Singapore's Famous Merlion and the city center in the afternoon of Day 3.

Day 4 and 5 are sight seeing day, We went to Little Indian and Kampong Glam, where the Indian and Malay people gathers in Singapore. We also went to Chinatown, I bought some Roasted Pork Jerky. Lastly but not least, we took half a day to tour around Singapore Zoo, It was an eye opener for our kids.

As for souvenir, Most of the stuff I bought are food. It's because Singapore's food were quite delicious. And I have always wanted to buy Bah Kut Tah (肉骨茶).

Let's check out more of the photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna hv Bah Kut Tah as well........ ^.^

Anonymous said...

wei~我搵到Phoenix Wright4 in english version la~