November 19, 2007

HTC Touch new



I have decided that I needed a new mobile phone. I was thinking of getting the Sony-Ericsson K770i, it's a cybershot mobile phone with a decent camera. However, I am kinda a PDA-guy. I simply couldn't live without a PDA. Jotting notes, marking schedules, registering every day's expenses, reading e-book, you name it. So, if I really went for the K770i, I would need to live my life without a PDA or get myself a separate PDA...

So. I have recently found an attractive new phone - the HTC Touch new, well, it's not exactly new, but this new version of the HTC touch features an upgraded memory with nearly the same price as before. Check out the specs.

最近在看手機,有些心動想要換機了,原本我看中了 SonyEricsson 的 K770I,因它有十分不錯的拍照表現,但它並不是一部 PDA 手機,要我這個用慣了 PDA 的人放棄使用 PDA,好像有些困難。而且最近坐我最近的兩個同事也轉了 HTC Touch ,所以我也心動了。新版的 HTC Touch new 還加入了更多記憶體,但價錢相若,十分吸引。先看看規格吧。


Specification

Dimensions: 99.9mm (L) x 58mm (W) x 13.9mm (T)
Weight: 112g with battery
1GB microSD storage card
128MB RAM, 256MB ROM
2.8 LCD touch screen with backlight, 240 x 320 dots resolution with 65,536 colours
Battery Life: Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with a capacity of 1100 mAh
Standby time: Up to 200 / Talk time: Up to 5 hours
Camera: 2.0 mega-pixel CMOS colour camera
Windows Mobile 6 Professional with Direct Push Email and HTML email support
GSM/GPRS/EDGE Tri-band: 900, 1800,1900
Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g and Bluetooth 2.0
TouchFLO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello~~~Tony,好耐無見!我好掛住你地呀!你估到我係邊個嗎?